Sequence 750 Series
The Sequence 750 Series is an external aquatic pump designed to use minimal electrical consumption to produce a maximum flow rate. This type of pump is highly recommended for koi fish owners looking to protect their fish from annoying and potentially dangerous electrical or oil leaks. The pumps’ bodies are made of fan-cooled aluminum alloy which makes them durable. At Everything Koi, we offer delivery for every sequence series pump ordered from us.
Key Features of Sequence 750 Series
- Rebuildable, Industrial Grade Motors
- Motors Are Aluminum For Added Weather Resistance
- The Motors Are TEFC, For Excellent Protection
- Stainless Steel Hardware Is Standard
- Dry Run Resistant Mechanical Seals
- Quiet Operation
- Housing Is Molded Of High Strength, Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Units Can Now Be Wired For 230V
- Units Are Pre-Wired With An 8' Cord And Molded 115V Plug
- Ports Are 2" FNPT Suction And 1.5" FNPT Discharge
- Less Than Half The Watt Draw Of Comparable Submersible Pumps
- Out-Of-Pond Construction - NOT Submersible!
Shop for Sequence 750 Series at Everything Koi
When it comes to aquatic pumps, at Everything Koi, we carry an enormous variety of high quality sequence series pumps, including sequence 750 series. All our products can be ordered online with ease and we use the latest SSL encryption technologies to ensure our customers’ personal data remains safe. Each product we sell is environment friendly, guaranteeing a healthy pond for your koi.
Peruse through our online inventory for more details about sequence 750 series pump or if you have any inquiries feel free to call us at (908) 420-9908.