Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps
The Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps is clog free pump used for pressurized filters or waterfalls. The pre-filter cage stops leaves, sticks, and other objects getting sucked into the pump. The cage also stops fish from going inside the pumo. The Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps are enegery efficient and can be used continuously!
Key Features of Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps
- Can pass 1/4" debris without clogging
- Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance
- Energy-efficient asynchronous motor
- Wear-resistant and anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life
- Epoxy encapsulation protects motor from water intrusion
- 15' power cord
- Outlet tubing size: 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
- Dimensions: 12" L x 11.5" W x 8" H
- … and more!
Shop for Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps at Everything Koi
At Everything Koi, we are the leading online retailer of Japanese koi fish and pond equipment. We carry a wide range of pond pumps, including Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps at competitive prices. Our products are genuine, of high quality and come with a warranty. Shopping through us is easy. All you have to do is go to our online store, place an order and we will make sure to deliver your products right to your door step. Our experts will also answer any inquiries you have about which equipment will best suit your pond needs.
For more details about the Tetra Debris-Handling Pumps, call us at (908) 420-9908 today!