Koi fish breeders are truly fascinating to talk about but there are some that have achieved extraordinary heights in the field. One of the most famous breeders in Japan is the Shintaro Koi Farm.
Owner Name: Masaru Saito
Breed Bloodline: Matsunosuke Koi
Egg Production: 2 Million per spawn
Masaru Saito left the services of Toshio Sakai and started his own koi farm with the original bloodline of the Matsunosuke Koi fish.
In 2006, a day of grave sadness took place for the owner when the very original parent koi died after giving 15 years of service in the business. The story prolongs now that the owner is now at his finest of productions of female Koi fish of an estimated 94cms in size.
Shintaro Koi farm started with an original Matsunosuke bloodline koi, and now Masaru Saito is a successful breeder of the following fish:
All his koi come from the original bloodline and his parent koi are responsible for over 2 million eggs per spawn.
Shintaro Koi Farm - Achievements and Success!
Shintaro Koi Farm has extended its roots towards acquiring 2 major Koi houses and just built a brand new tosai house.
Niigata was devastated by a massive earthquake, resulting in an 85% loss of all the mud ponds of Shintaro Koi Farm. With the help of the government and his skill in business, Saito San managed to get his hands on 12 ponds in Nagaoka.
Saito San, presently an owner of 35 mud ponds, operates at a massive production rate, speaks wonderful English, and offers great hospitality for people that are interested in the Koi Farm Business.
- 10” Japanese Imported Sanke Live Koi Fish - SH9
- 11” Japanese Imported Showa Live Koi Fish - SH8
- 11” Japanese Imported Sanke Live Koi Fish - SH7
- Lot of 3, 10-12" Japanese Imported Live Koi Fish
- Lot of 3, 8-10" Japanese Imported Gosanke Live Koi Fish
- Lot of 10, 5-8" Japanese Imported Gosanke Live Koi Fish
- Lot of 6, 6-8" Japanese Imported Live Koi Fish
- Lot of 3, 6-8" Japanese Imported Live Koi Fish