Yagenji Koi Farm is one of the leading and oldest Japanese Koi breeders, running on traditional customs. The breeder currently operating this farm has made great impacts on raising this breed counter to a much valuable extent.
Owner names: Daisuke Yaiichi & Toshinori Yaiichi
Owner Relation: Brothers
Mud Pond Quantity: 100+ Ponds
After the death of Yaiichi (Previous owner of the farm), his two sons, Daisuke and Toshinori (Tokko) kept nourishing the business to its full extent. However, the usual tradition of the Japanese is about the elder son taking over the business but this was not the thing between the brothers as they held each other accountable based on their area of expertise in the business.
Daisuke and Toshinori have made this farm a very busy place and it is producing a large number of varieties that include:
With this huge variety, the place is not only aiming to grow their business, but it is also looking forward to extending its roots towards different areas of the country and beyond.
Yagenji Koi Farm - Achievements and Success!
Yagenji Koi farm is a place of progress and growth. Both the elder and younger brother have made quite a flawless transition in prospering the business to a greater level.
Mud ponds are not the end of the trail here as the owners have also hammered down their territory of the Koi fish breeding to build Tosai ponds as well.
- 25" Japanese Imported Gin Rin Shiro Utsuri Live Koi Fish - Y04
- 26" Japanese Imported Beni Kikokuryu Live Koi Fish - Y02
- 25" Japanese Imported Beni Kikokuryu Live Koi Fish - Y01
- 25" Japanese Imported Doitsu Platinum Ogon Live Koi Fish - Y08
- 17" Japanese Imported Beni Kikokuryu Live Koi Fish - Y07
- 24" Japanese Imported Tancho Kujaku Live Koi Fish - Y03