OASE Tradux Wall and Liner Transition
- The Tradux Wall and Liner Transition creates an underwater wall transition that enables cables and tubing be hidden and the visual aesthetic of the pond to appear seamless and organic.
- The Tradux Wall and Liner Transition is suitable for either pre-formed ponds or natural ponds with liners.
- Handy screw connections allow for easy installation.
- It can be utilized for cable or tubing transitions - but not simultaneously.
- It can be used with cables between 3 and 9 millimeters in diameter, and its plastic construction prevents water permeation.
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 13.2 in.
- 2 year warranty
Incorporating the Tradux Wall and Liner Transition into your ponds' infrastructure design enables electrical elements - such as cables and wires - to be hidden and the visual aesthetic to appear seamless and organic. Wires and cables are installed under the waterline - the Tradux Wall and Liner Transition hides them from view as they transition from water to land.