OASE Water Quintet
- The Water Quintet is a high quality water feature with five varying fountains, including LED lighting.
- User-friendly design allows for ease of connection, use, and maintenance.
- Using pre-programmed effects, this linear water feature creates varying fountain heights (12-55 in.) and light intensities.
- Effects can be conveniently selected via remote control from a distance of up to 250 ft. without obstruction.
- For greater convenience, the Water Quintet features memory settings and the ability to be connected to a timer.
- Setup on a wide variety of substrates promises flexibility and guaranteed fit with any aesthetic.
- The robust floor plate protects against damage, ensuring durability.
- Safe, energy-efficient 12V technology minimizes environmental impact.
- Compact and easy to conceal, the included external control system can be easily connected and includes a transformer and a ground stake.
- The individually controllable, illuminated nozzles each have 6 easily aligned LED lights.
- The nozzles of the Water Quintet are height adjustable, so that the water level can vary by 8 in.
- The ideal minimum diameter for a Water Quintet basin is at least 10 ft.
- The basin can be created with OASE's EPDM pond liner.
- The Water Quintet is a great addition for ponds with or without fish.
- Cord management system keeps individually labeled power cords from getting tangled.
- 2 Year Warranty
The Water Quintet offers 5 fountains of varying heights (12-55 inches) and light intensities. The Plug'n Spray feature allows for immediate use. The fountain's remote control provides convenience and flexibility. The fountain can set up on a range of substrates and has a robust floor plate for protection. The fountain boasts an energy-efficient 12-volt technology.The fountain includes 5 pumps/nozzles, external control unit, transformer and cables.